Sunday 21 October 2012

Welcome

Hi everybody and welcome to this blog. 
I am specially creating this site for the kids I teach at school. The aim is to give them the opportunity to learn and have fun reviewing the contents we go through the school year. I hope it is helpful for them and all people visiting the blog.

I hope you enjoy your visit.
Thanks a million!!

Hola a todos y bienvenidos a este blog.
He creado este espacio especialmente para los niños a los que enseño en el colegio. El propósito es darles la oportunidad de aprender y divertirse repasando los contenidos que vemos a lo largo del curso. Espero que sea de ayuda tanto para ellos como para todas aquellas personas que visiten el blog.

Espero que disfrutes tu visita.

¡¡Un millón de gracias!!

I leave you with a WONDERFUL song...
Os dejo con una canción maravillosa...






No comments:

Post a Comment